Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Inspiration

Hello everyone!!! My name is Kristyn.  Yay!!!! I am finally doing it.  I have been wanting to start a blog for some time now and finally got around to it after much inspiration from other bloggers.  So before I get to my inspiration for this blog here is a little about me.  My family and I live in Deptford NJ (about 15 minutes from Philadelphia).  I have been married to my husband Shawn for a little over 5 years; we have two beautiful children Cole 2 and Reese 7 months.  My job is being a full time stay at home mom.  I graduated from Rowan University in 2007 with a Communication/Writing Arts degree and decided I wanted nothing to do with that field.  Now after having children I wouldn't have it any other way.  Being at home with them everyday gives me lots of time to do fun activities with them and explore my crafty side; as well as focusing in on all that needs to be done in our new house. We moved in last July and still have lots to do.  (I'm sure many of my posts will highlight the different projects we have done). 

So besides all the daily duties of being a mom and wife I love being creative with crafts, photography, decorating, cooking, baking, scrapbooking, and sewing.  Over the past few years blogging has become really popular and so after following friends and bloggers I have never met I thought why not give it a try.  I have been inspired by so many people to expand my crafty side and try new projects of my own.  I admire those moms who work full time, take care of their homes and families and still have time to share their thoughts and projects through blogging.  I am really looking forward to sharing my projects and ideas as well as some that I have been inspired by and look forward to taking on myself. 

Hopefully I will inspire others, as so many bloggers have inspired me...thanks for stopping by and I hope you continue to follow the life of One Inspired Mama!!

No comments:

Post a Comment